The Liquid Filling experts
Our advanced filling equipment produces high production rates which minimize cost and increase business output. Our dedication to detail, zero defect approach and supplier conformity ensure a comprehensive service that is second to none.
Short Lead times and ability to change the process at a moment’s notice
- Full Production runs
- Emergency Cover
- New project startup
- Additional Capacity requirements
- Trial Runs and Pre Production Testing
- Technical Support
We are Compliant & exceed major brands supplier standards! ISO 9001 certiﬁed
- Retail Compliant including Tesco, Asda, QVC, & J D Williams
- 100% Batch Control & traceability
- Zero Landﬁll policy
Capacity in excess of 200,000 ﬁlls a week
- We ﬁll from as small as 30ml to as large as 25ltr
- Extensive experience with liquids, creams and gels
- We ﬁll household chemicals, fragrances, cleaning agents and lubricants
- Extendable storage capacity from 24,000 sqft
What some achieve in a week, we turnaround in hours!
- Multi-head filling technology
- Our automated liquid filling machine produces over 1600 fills an hour
- Daily and weekly packing support
- Short lead times and fast turnaround
call wyepak today to see how we can assist you: 01432 263613
Wyepak is a member of Sedex, playing our part in the global supply chain by driving improvements in responsible business practices. Striving for the highest levels of labour rights, health & safety, the environment and business ethics.
Careers and Jobs
We currently have vacancies in our Liquid and Powder Filling Department for Production Setters.
- To assist in the day to day running of the production department as directed by the Production Supervior/ Deputy Supervisor
- Setting Production Lines
- Running Production Lines
- Quality inspection, measuring and testing of products
- Recording Production Data
- To maintain quality records appropriate for each job
- To follow quality procedures
- To observe health and safety regulations and to report any innapropriate actions or dangerous situations
- General Housekeeping duties
- To undertake any other duties the Senior Management Team may require.
- Factory experience
- Good numeracy skills
- Good Communication skills
- Mechanical background would be an advantage
Currently: Monday : Friday 8am-4pm.
Wyepak may run : Two shift system6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm.
Salary - Very Competitive & scaled with experience.
Wyepak offers a profit related bonus scheme paid monthly.
Please apply to Gary Brookes firstname.lastname@example.org in writing enclosing a current cv.
BookKeeper & Production Administrator positions have now been filled. Thank you to all that applied, due to the large amount of applications it wasn’t possible to reply to all candidates personally.
Unit 5, Wallbrook Court
Rotherwas Industrial Estate
Hereford Herefordshire HR2 6JG
tel: 01432 263613