The Sachet Filling Experts
At Wyepak we can fill sachets with liquids, creams and gels. Sachets offer a convenient packaging solution perfect for single-use products, promotional samples and more.
Whether you’re looking for sachet products to be used as samples, for cosmetic sachet packaging or as part of a sachet marketing mail shot or magazine promotion we can help.
Choose a team with over 20 year’s sachet manufacturing experience.
Call Wyepak today to see how we can assist you: 01432 263613
Complete the form below to request a sachet filling quote and one of
our expert team will get back to you within 24 hours.
Our expert team can deliver high-volume custom sachet filling runs with fast turnarounds.
We tailor our approach to suit your needs and can provide a range of advanced options, including:
- Sachets produced as singles or pairs with convenient tearable perforation.
- Date and batch coding available for tractability.
- Easy open notch option.
- Access to the top laboratories offering TVC testing.
- Standard minimum order quantity of 10,000 units.
- Smaller runs accommodated on an R&D basis.
The sachet manufacturers trusted by leading brands
Laminates & printing options
You can supply us with the product and printed laminate for the sachet manufacture. Alternatively, we can supply generic raw materials & laminate.
- A large range of Laminates are always in stock, allowing a fast turnaround
- High-quality print on many materials including metallic
- Gloss and matt finishes, with colour matching service
- Artwork design facility available to assist new product creation.
Wyepak is a member of Sedex, playing our part in the global supply chain by driving improvements in responsible business practices. Striving for the highest levels of labour rights, health & safety, the environment and business ethics.
Careers and Jobs
We currently have vacancies in our Liquid and Powder Filling Department for Production Setters.
- To assist in the day to day running of the production department as directed by the Production Supervior/ Deputy Supervisor
- Setting Production Lines
- Running Production Lines
- Quality inspection, measuring and testing of products
- Recording Production Data
- To maintain quality records appropriate for each job
- To follow quality procedures
- To observe health and safety regulations and to report any innapropriate actions or dangerous situations
- General Housekeeping duties
- To undertake any other duties the Senior Management Team may require.
- Factory experience
- Good numeracy skills
- Good Communication skills
- Mechanical background would be an advantage
Currently: Monday : Friday 8am-4pm.
Wyepak may run : Two shift system6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm.
Salary - Very Competitive & scaled with experience.
Wyepak offers a profit related bonus scheme paid monthly.
Please apply to Gary Brookes email@example.com in writing enclosing a current cv.
BookKeeper & Production Administrator positions have now been filled. Thank you to all that applied, due to the large amount of applications it wasn’t possible to reply to all candidates personally.
Unit 5, Wallbrook Court
Rotherwas Industrial Estate
Hereford Herefordshire HR2 6JG
tel: 01432 263613