the packing & filling company
Wyepak is a UK based contract packing and filling company. We work with major brands across the UK and globally. Our approach is simple; deliver on time, provide flexibility and care, offer a hands on approach, and most importantly create an external production line which exceeds clients’ expectation.
What we do
Powder and Granular Filling
Wyepak is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment. The key points of its strategy to achieve this are to: Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible. Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers. Partner with a local waste management company to employ a zero to land fill policy.
We want to talk to you about your project, so find out how we can work in synergy
with you and become your partner for…..
Coding & Barcoding
call wyepak today to see how we can assist your business
CALL US ON 01432 263613
Wyepak is a member of Sedex, playing our part in the global supply chain by driving improvements in responsible business practices. Striving for the highest levels of labour rights, health & safety, the environment and business ethics.
Careers and Jobs
We currently have vacancies in our Liquid and Powder Filling Department for Production Setters.
- To assist in the day to day running of the production department as directed by the Production Supervior/ Deputy Supervisor
- Setting Production Lines
- Running Production Lines
- Quality inspection, measuring and testing of products
- Recording Production Data
- To maintain quality records appropriate for each job
- To follow quality procedures
- To observe health and safety regulations and to report any innapropriate actions or dangerous situations
- General Housekeeping duties
- To undertake any other duties the Senior Management Team may require.
- Factory experience
- Good numeracy skills
- Good Communication skills
- Mechanical background would be an advantage
Currently: Monday : Friday 8am-4pm.
Wyepak may run : Two shift system6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm.
Salary - Very Competitive & scaled with experience.
Wyepak offers a profit related bonus scheme paid monthly.
Please apply to Gary Brookes firstname.lastname@example.org in writing enclosing a current cv.
BookKeeper & Production Administrator positions have now been filled. Thank you to all that applied, due to the large amount of applications it wasn’t possible to reply to all candidates personally.
Unit 5, Wallbrook Court
Rotherwas Industrial Estate
Hereford Herefordshire HR2 6JG
tel: 01432 263613