Wyepak.. a great team
your success is our success…..
We set up Wyepak because we identified a need in the market for a packing and filling company that had both an exciting and fresh approach whilst maintaining the traditional core values of attention to detail and securing excellent customer relationships.
Embracing these ideals we have gone from strength to strength as a company. Though the company is structured in such a way that it is both scalable and moveable these values will always lie at the heart of our company ethos.
who are we….
Mark Tooth: has been working in contract packing at a senior level for 9 years specialising in powder, liquid filling and gift packing. He has always worked for companies that are creative, innovate and lead by example. “I encourage the same values in all the people that work for us, it makes us different which we embrace”.
Jim Cooper: has worked with the packing & filling industry for several years, with a background of automotive manufacture, quality, & processes.
Our Wyepak team…
call wyepak today to see how we can assist you: 01432 263613
Wyepak is a member of Sedex, playing our part in the global supply chain by driving improvements in responsible business practices. Striving for the highest levels of labour rights, health & safety, the environment and business ethics.
Careers and Jobs
We currently have vacancies in our Liquid and Powder Filling Department for Production Setters.
- To assist in the day to day running of the production department as directed by the Production Supervior/ Deputy Supervisor
- Setting Production Lines
- Running Production Lines
- Quality inspection, measuring and testing of products
- Recording Production Data
- To maintain quality records appropriate for each job
- To follow quality procedures
- To observe health and safety regulations and to report any innapropriate actions or dangerous situations
- General Housekeeping duties
- To undertake any other duties the Senior Management Team may require.
- Factory experience
- Good numeracy skills
- Good Communication skills
- Mechanical background would be an advantage
Currently: Monday : Friday 8am-4pm.
Wyepak may run : Two shift system6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm.
Salary - Very Competitive & scaled with experience.
Wyepak offers a profit related bonus scheme paid monthly.
Please apply to Gary Brookes firstname.lastname@example.org in writing enclosing a current cv.
BookKeeper & Production Administrator positions have now been filled. Thank you to all that applied, due to the large amount of applications it wasn’t possible to reply to all candidates personally.
Unit 5, Wallbrook Court
Rotherwas Industrial Estate
Hereford Herefordshire HR2 6JG
tel: 01432 263613