News & Jobs
Careers and Jobs
Based in Hereford, Wyepak are a well-established contract filler and packer with a growing customer base.
We require an experienced Production Administrator with the confidence and ability to liaise with internal departments alongside handling the daily requirements of a number of key sales accounts
Key Duties / Responsibilities include:
- Establish customers order requirements.
- Enter details on to ERP system
- Produce internal production paperwork, works orders etc.
- Compile job specifications.
- Check availability of all materials.
- Confirm BOMs.
- Liaise closely with the Production Planner regarding timescale for job completion and despatch.
- Report on production (enter finished order info on to system)
- Adjust stock figures as necessary.
- Communicate progress of order to customer, highlight issues etc.
- Respond to customer requests.
- Liaise with all departments to ensure smooth progress of the order through the production process.
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Maths and English – GCSE (or equivalent) grades A-C.
- Previous experience of working in an office environment is desired.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a cohesive motivated team.
- Maintain a quality focus at all times.
- Excellent numeracy, literacy skills.
- Disciplined and organised approach to tasks with the ability to prioritise under pressure.
- Flexible and innovative approach to problem solving.
- Strong IT skills in all MS Office packages and experience of ERP systems.
Currently: Monday : Thursday 8am-4:30pm. Friday 8am-2pm
Salary – Very competitive & scaled to experience.
Training – Training supplied.
Wyepak offers a profit related bonus scheme paid monthly.
Please apply to Paul Ager email@example.com in writing enclosing a current cv.
Wyepak is a member of Sedex, playing our part in the global supply chain by driving improvements in responsible business practices. Striving for the highest levels of labour rights, health & safety, the environment and business ethics.