News & Jobs
Careers and Jobs
We currently have vacancies in our Liquid and Powder Filling Department for Operators and Setters.
- To assist in the day to day running of the production department as directed by the Production Supervior/ Deputy Supervisor
- Setting Production Lines
- Running Production Lines
- Quality inspection, measuring and testing of products
- Recording Production Data
- To maintain quality records appropriate for each job
- To follow quality procedures
- To observe health and safety regulations and to report any innapropriate actions or dangerous situations
- General Housekeeping duties
- To undertake any other duties the Senior Management Team may require.
- Factory experience
- Good numeracy skills
- Good Communication skills
- Mechanical background would be an advantage
Currently: Monday : Friday 8am-4pm, 30 min for lunch (unpaid) and a 15 min paid break.
Wyepak may run : Monday – Friday 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm shifts where required with 30 min for lunch (unpaid) and a 15 min paid break.
Salary – Dependent on experience
Wyepak offers a profit related bonus scheme paid monthly.
Please apply to Gary Brookes email@example.com in writing enclosing a current cv.
The British Contract Manufacturers and Packers Association (BCMPA) is a well-
Wyepak is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
Wyepak has met the requirements in ISO9001. It defines an ISO 9000 Quality Management System (QMS). ISO 9001:2015 is focused on meeting customer expectations and delivering customer satisfaction so you must pay attention to the customer